Loading... Please wait...
- How do I care for and maintain my lighter?
How do I care for and maintain my lighter?
- Depress button slowly, not quickly like a flint lighter.
- Use only high quality triple-filtered butane. Cheaper fuels will contaminate and plug lighter.
- Make sure no open flames are nearby.
- Adjust the flame height to low.
- Bleed lighter tank by pressing down on the lighter refill valve until hissing sound stops.
- Shake refill can to check if it contains gas.
- Hold both refill can and lighter upside down, one in each hand.
- Push refill nozzle firmly all the way into lighter refill valve and hold for 15-20 seconds.
- Wait until lighter reaches room temperature before igniting (roughly 5-10 minutes).
- Reset flame height adjuster to your desired setting.